TIME PLACE & MANNER RULES
- No eating underground
- Hot Dogs, only outdoors
- Shelled peanuts, only at baseball games
- Popcorn, only at movie theaters
- Clam Chowder only within 1/2 mile radius of coastline
- Clam Chowder only when overcast or cold
- Fruit only ending in "E" during months not ending in "R"
- No Canada Dry in Canada (or when its raining).
- No soup while the sun is out
- No hot drinks on hot days
- Mac & Cheese can only be an entree for lunch
- A sandwich may not be an entree for dinner.
- You may only eat the Danishes at Ikea
- Dinner is served only until 7 o'clock. After that,
it's not dinner. It's preliminary breakfast.
- No eggs after 11
- No tuna before 12
- No eating after 8
- No food in bed