THE DESSERT RULES
- Desert must be brown
- If you locked me in a room full of chocolate cake, only one of us would come out alive
- No fruit and chocolate
- No cheese & cake
- Jell-O must have no obstructions
- Jell-O cannot be shaped
- Flourless chocolate cake.. Why?
- Beige is a color for trench coats, not cake
- Butterscotch is gay
- Birthday cake, only for birthdays
- No passing single dessert around table at birthdays for everyone to share. Get your own.
- No "vanilla bean" stuff hiding under Chocolate Cake for "presentation" please
- A cupcake is neither a cup, nor a cake so why bother?
- Cupcakes are wrong because they violate the critical frosting to cake ratio and thus, are hard to eat
(unless you have really big mouth).