- Food must be spell able
- Food must be dead
- Mac & Cheese must be eaten
- Asparagus is NOT the new broccoli
- No meat in jars
- No meat on sticks
- No meat from carts
- ToFu is neither To, nor Fu, so no.
- Food must be honest (no Tofu Turkey)
- No Tofu. Period.
- No pickled anything (except pickles)
- There is no such thing as too much marinara sauce.
- No man eating animals
- No cute or pretty animals
- You are not an adult until you eat on real plates
- No mixing races (no "turkey bacon")
- Beans are just a bad substitute for meat so why bother?
- Food must be grown in the sun (no mushrooms, etc.)
- No Indian Food
- The term "hand churned" creeps me out when it comes to food.
- No egg in pie
- Eggs can only come from chickens (no caviar, etc.)
- Global food exception = hunger
- Pizza is perfect food
- Only two species per meal (but never chicken and fish together)
- No Blue (except Icee Blueberry slushy)
- No mixing orange and yellow (mustard on grilled cheese, etc.)
- Department store pizza may only be eaten from store that also sells riding lawnmowers
- If it looks bad, it is bad
- It's okay to wear purple, not to eat it.
- Food must not have more than 4 legs.
- No gravy on French fries
- No "dipping" at dinner
- A grilled cheese sandwhich won't lie to you
- No sandwiches from anyplace that has free WiFi (coffee places like Starbucks and Coffee Bean should sell
coffee and baked goods only.)
- No Millionaire foods (caviar, pate, champagne, etc.)
- Lasagne may not be green (Pesto? Are you kidding me? Only marinara sauce please!!)
- Pigs in Blanket only as h'or deurves
- Hot Chocolate only during months ending in R
- No turkey in Italy
- They can't be "leftovers" if you eat them the same day.